Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Heart Faces: Got To Wear Shades


Hey everyone! I am sorry about my lack of pictures lately, we are getting a new computer hard-drive soon!

Anyway, I am here today to enter the new I Heart Faces Challenge! This weeks category is "Got To Wear Shades."

Here is my entry...


We went to the park, and this was such a pretty setting! It was my first time doing a photoshoot somewhere other than my own backyard! It was SO much fun! :)



Be sure to check out more sunglasses at I Heart Faces!! :)

6 comments:

Trude said...

So cute! I'm seriously jealous of that hair. :)

Sereina said...

Adorable! I love her long, curly hair.

gma said...

such a beautiful smile, great job.

Alex Maria said...

How nice! I love the 'teen look' that's brought into this picture, as well as shades :).

Chrissy said...

Beautiful picture!! I love her smile

Katherine Schultz said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

K xx

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness