Friday, July 9, 2010

Fourth of July Fun!


I know this post is a bit overdue, but I took so many pictures for the Fourth of July-it was hard to go through them all! lol

I had an AWESOME Independence Day! We went to my Grandad's cabin again, he lives on a lake community. My cousins came, and we swam in the lake for almost 3 hours! It was so much fun! Then we dried off and did pop-its, sparklers, and got on my Grandad's boat to watch the annual Fireworks at Lake Lorelei!

Here are some pictures...

Kids


I LOVE this picture of my sister and cousins. The thing my sister is holding up is a pop-it. :D


Pop-its


Pop-its were FUN! :D


Us on the Raft


Here's my sister on the left, and me on the right on a raft in the lake! :)


We had a lot of fun jumping off of the dock...


Crazy Jump


Jumping off

Messing around with a different effect, here...


Vintage look


We were really hungry after swimming, good thing my Uncle was grilling! :)


Grilling

After dinner my cousin posed for some fun pictures with me! :)


Cartwheel fun


feet in the water


Sunset on the lake


When the sun started to set, that meant sparkler time!


Lighting a sparkler


Sparkler


We did a few fountains too! (this one my family actually did in our yard, but it's prettier than the pictures of the ones we did at my Grandad's.)


Beautiful Fountain



After the firework appetizers (hehe), we went to go see the big fireworks! :D


Firework 1


Firework 2

Aren't they pretty?! I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July! What did you do for the Holiday? :)


Signature

4 comments:

Sara said...

Jessica, those are great photos! What kind of camera do you have?

I love the fireworks pictures and the ones of pictures of your sister and cousins! Great photography:-)

~Maya'lee

www.vivo-amour-risa.blogspot.com

Sereina said...

Looks like you had a great 4th! Love the fireworks shots!

Chelsea said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful day!! And your photo's are absolutely amazing! :)

-Chelsea

KyAnn said...

Great photos! Very cool picture of the pop-its. Also, I LOVE, love, love the pictures of the sparkler being lit and then the sparkler burning! So cool!
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness