Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Beginning of the Journey!


Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Uniquely Me Photography, my new Photography blog! I have always admired other people's photography blogs, so I decided to create my own!

My name is Jessica, and I am a 16 year old Christian homeschooled girl. I love photography, and being behind my camera is my favorite place in the world! I have loved photography ever since I got my first digital camera when I was 12 years old. The camera I have now is a Point and Shoot Canon Powershot SX120 IS, and I love it!! :) Though, even before I had a camera, I loved posing in front of one! :)

I love Nature Photography, especially taking pictures of flowers! I am trying my best to expand my photography to take pictures of people. I am just not too good at people photography yet. lol

I cannot wait to get started posting! For now, here are nature pictures I took recently. Don't worry there will be plenty more! :)

Rose

Waterfall

Sunset


Have a wonderful day!

Signature

7 comments:

Sereina said...

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, Jessica! These pictures are great and I can't wait to see more!

Blessings!
~Sereina

Elyssa said...

Beautiful photos! I can't wait to see more!!

Check out my blog if you get the chance at elyssasphotography.blogspot.com!

Katherine said...

These are beautiful! Great work! Thanks for commenting on my photography blog!

:)
Katherine from Simply Natural Photography

Katherine Schultz said...

These are absolutely beautiful! Love them!

K xx -- www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

AllisonEsplinPhotography said...

Jessica these are wonderful you have a great eye! I love the Rose photo BEAUTIFUL!

Chelsea said...

Those are such BEAUTIFUL photos!! I think that the last one is my favorite. :)

-Chelsea

Alex Maria said...

The final one is beautiful ^^

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness