Saturday, May 22, 2010

Four Bright Blue Eggs


Look what we found a few days ago...

Robin's Nest

We have had several robin's lay eggs in our fruit trees over the past years, and every time I love watching the baby birds grow up! My dad took this picture for me with my camera. I tried to take some, but I was too short! lol :)

Whenever I think of baby birds I think of this Bible Verse...

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" -Matthew 6:26

Have a great weekend! :)

Signature

5 comments:

Sereina said...

I love the color of blue the eggs are! So beautiful!

~Sereina

Lucia said...

Those are so pretty! I noticed you were a follwer on my blog...I don't remember (sorry!) if it was my personal blog, "Virtuous Girlhood," or my photography blog, 'Floralia Photography,' but anyways, thank you! =) I always *love* seeing a new follwer. :) I love your photos here--and I would love to be added to your "other photographers" list. =) That would be nice!

Thank you, and keep up the photography, Jessica!

Blessings,
Lucia

Lucia said...

P.S. (My http for the photo blog is:

http://www.photosbylucia.blogspot.com

or, if you can visit I would love it, here:

http://www.one-beloved.blogspot.com

Blessings!
~Lucia~

Katherine Schultz said...

Oh my gosh! Love love love the colour! It's soo cool. What a great shot!! :)

K xx -- www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh that is a treasure!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and following me!

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness