Monday, May 31, 2010

Excalibur: The Story of Young King Arthur Play!


Yesterday we went to see my cousin perform in a play at her town's Community theater! The play was Excalibur, the story of young King Arthur! My cousin played Lynette one of the friends of the noble girl Elaine. I was so excited for her! I took tons of pictures! It was a bit difficult to take them, because of no flash photography. Also, there were heads in the way, but I tried to crop them out! lol Here are my pictures of Excalibur:

the maidens

Here you can see my cousin, she is the one in the green shirt and skirt.

the maidens watching

with merlin

the crowd

the sword in the rock

reading the sword

pulling out the sword

arthur with the sword

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! The play was so much fun to watch, and they did an awesome job! :)

signature

1 comments:

Sara said...

Lovely photos! Consider yourself followed! :)

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness