Monday, June 14, 2010

I Heart Faces: All About Babies!


I am sorry for not posting in a while! To get back into the groove of posting, I am going to do my first ever I Heart Faces entry! :)


My cousin

This week's theme is "All About Babies"! My entry is of my baby cousin with my mom holding him. Everytime we visit my cousin, my mom can't put him down-and I think we can see why! :)

Be sure to go check out all the sweet, precious, and beautiful baby pictures over at I Heart Faces this week!

Signature

10 comments:

Jane said...

they both are so happy with each other!

Tori said...

I love the smiles!

Angela Gerber said...

Happiness just radiates from the photo. Makes me smile right along with them. Love it!

Unknown said...

Such a happy baby!

Anonymous said...

What a happy, happy photo! I can't stop smiling while I'm looking at it...that's a good sign for a photograph. I'd love to see this with the contrast bumped up just a tad...might pop even more.

Liz said...

So cute! It just oozes happiness.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sarah said...

Such a sweet moment. All smiles!!
Baby smiles are THE best :)

mommy to many said...

love that little dimple! she is to cute!

Lynn said...

I love this baby's smile - you captured his joy beautifully.

Katherine Schultz said...

And what a great first entry it is :) So happy and radiant. Beautiful capture, good luck honey..

Hope your week is fabulous.

K xx

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness