Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Day at the Lake...


This past weekend we went to my Grandad's cabin at a lake community. In his backyard is Lake Lorelei, a lake where we like to go fishing and go out on his boat to enjoy the scenery. The perfect place for pictures! Good thing I had my camera! My cousins were there too, and we had a lot of fun! :)

Here are some pictures of our day!

The Lake

Here is part of the Lake, it is really pretty with the sun shines on it! :)

A Boat on the Lake

Girl Water Skiing

This girl Water Skiing looked like she was having fun! I would love to try that sometime!

My Dad

Here's my dad driving my Grandad's boat! :)

Geese

These Geese were in someone's yard! lol :)

My dad drove the boat to the Lake's "Clubhouse" and next to it is a small beach. The water is shallow there too, and roped off so you can swim! :)

Drawing in the Sand

My sister and cousin had fun drawing in the sand! hehe :)

Heart in the Sand

After our trip to the small beach, we went back to the cabin and did some more fishing! One of my cousins caught a really nice Croppy!

My cousin with his fish

My sister and cousin's also posed for some pictures. They were great models! :)

All of them together

Here is one of them all together-I love this picture! :)

I hope you enjoyed the pictures of our day at the lake! Which picture was your favorite? :)

Signature

5 comments:

Sereina said...

Looks like a fantastic day! I love the photo with the heart drawn in the sand. Beautiful shot! :D

Sara said...

Lovely pictures..love the shot with the heart made in the sand!

carlotta cisternas said...

very pretty shots! i love the lake :)

Chelsea said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love the sand shot. :)

-Chelsea

Katherine Schultz said...

Oh my gosh, looks like you had a great time. I love the heart in the sand picture, so simple but beautiful...

Nice work !

K xx

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness