Monday, June 28, 2010

I Heart Faces: Pets


This week's of I Heart Faces, is Pets!! I LOVE Pets, in fact my family has 11 of them! Two parakeets, two guinea pigs, 1 hamster, 2 cats, and 4 chickens! We are pet crazy! lol

Here is the picture I am entering:



My Cat2

This is my cat Maggie, and it's one of the best pictures of her I have took since she is a black cat. I have shown it here on my blog before, but I couldn't pass up entering it! hehe :)



Be sure to check out all the cute pet photos at I Heart Faces this week!

Signature

7 comments:

Sereina said...

What a pretty kitty!

Unknown said...

she sure is a beautiful cat

metaphase said...

I love black cats, and yes, they're often difficult to photograph. Glad you got this great shot of yours!

Unknown said...

11 pets!!! Wow!!! Gorgeous picture though. I love black cats! Great shot!

Alex Maria said...

Nice photo! I love the different shades and colors from your cat, due to the lighting :)

Teresa Dawn said...

Maggie looks a bit like my Belle actually :) So pretty :)

Anonymous said...

hey Jessica, you're welcome, thank you for your comment on my blog! :) I'm glad you liked toy story 3 too, you're right!! it's my fave toy story movie too! oh, I love the I heart Faces, I'm still trying to understand how it works so I can submit one photo one day! :D God bless!

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness