Friday, June 18, 2010

Fun at the Zoo!


Zoo trips are always so much fun! Here are my pictures of our local Zoo, when we went a few weekends ago! :)


Ape 1


I am not a huge fan of Apes or monkeys, but these turned out great! (I love my Zoom! :)


Ape 2


Me with Lorikeet


Feeding the Lorikeet Birds was funny! Those birds were crazy! The picture above is of me feeding one of the Lorikeets. My dad took it, and it's so cool that you can see the motion of the feather flapping. Though, guess where it was headed to?


Lorikeet on my head


Yep, right on my head! It was pretty funny! :D


Mom with Lorikeet


Here's my mom with a Lorikeet! They loved her earrings! :)


waterfall


There was small nature scenes at the Zoo, like this waterfall and flower too! Things people walk by, but are very beautiful!


Flower


Cheetah



Also, we went to a new attraction at the Zoo-A Cheetah Run! We saw the fastest mammal run, it was really neat!!


Cheetah with trainer


Then we went to one of the Bird Shows!


Doves


Falcon


A few days after we went to the Zoo, we heard that this Falcon above accidentally flew away during one of the Bird Shows! Poor little guy. :(


Bald Eagle 1


This is a beautiful Bald Eagle that was in the show! His name is Sam, how cute is that? I can see why this is the National Bird of the U.S.A.


Bald Eagle 2


Bald Eagle 3


I hope you enjoyed the picures of our Zoo Trip! Which one is your favorite? :)


Signature

5 comments:

Kenzie said...

Jessica, These pictures are great!!!! I LOVE the ones of the bald eagle! :) Great Job!!!!

~Kenzie

Elyssa said...

Love the ones of the bald eagle too!! I also like the one with the four white birds :)

Anonymous said...

hey Jessica! I looved your pictures! I'm into photography too and I loove taking pictures of nature, specially flowers :) I LOVED the flower picture and the ones of the eagle, amazing!! :) God bless you!

Alex Maria said...

Hi Jessica!

Great photography--the pictures of the humble eagle are my favorite!

I just found your blog, and I think it's very cool! I also followed your blog; Would you mind following mine, please?

Thanks,
Alexandra

KyAnn said...

I love the picture of the pink flower! Very pretty. I just started following your blog and hope you will check out my website for my new, online magazine and become a subscriber: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. Maybe even apply for the staff?
You are an exceptional photographer! :)
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness