Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Newsy Picture Post!


Hi Everyone!

This is going to be a newsy-picture post! haha

First off, I am sorry that I haven't posted new pictures in a while. One of our computers died, and it had a lot of my pictures on it. Don't worry, my pictures were saved-but we have to get a new computer. The computer I am typing on now is our laptop, but it can be really slow. I still want to try to post, but posts might be scarce until we get a new computer. :(

Also, in August my local library is having three classes on how to use Photoshop Elements 8! It going to be taught by a professional photographer in our area. My dad, sister, and I are signed up for all the classes! I can't wait! :D

Now, here are a few pictures! They are of some bleeding hearts at my Grandma's house! They were taken during Mother's Day this year, and they were SO beautiful! :)





Hope you enjoyed the newsy-picture post! :D

8 comments:

Sereina said...

You captured the bleeding hearts beautifully, Jessica! Hopefully you will have your new computer soon.

Much love,
Sereina

Grace said...

I absolutely LOVE bleeding hearts; in fact, I think they are my fav. flowers! Beautiful pictures. Need to get a good camera someday!:)
Hope you are having a lovely afternoon filled with summer sunshine!
A sister in Christ,
Grace

KyAnn said...

Very cool pictures, they are beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment on my site! :) I hope you will subscribe and by the way, I replied!
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Katherine Schultz said...

BEAUTIFUL! I adore how you have captured these..you are so talented, Jessica :)

Have a wonderful, fantastic Thursday.

K xx

Alex Maria said...

Such beautiful shots! :)

Anonymous said...

looove this pictures! sooo beautiful! ;)

Chelsea said...

Beautiful!! Great job capturing them!! :)

-Chelsea

Maddie said...

Hey! I found your blog! You take amazing pictures!
I am currently writing you back :D

Soli Deo Gloria
-Maddie

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness