Thursday, August 5, 2010

In Speech, In Life, In Love, In Faith and In Purity.


For my 16th Birthday and my sister's 13th this year we planned on getting Purity Rings from our parents. It seemed so special to get it on my 16th! I am staying pure to God and my Future Husband, and I wanted to show it. My birthday was in March, so it's taken awhile for us to get my ring. Though, I finally picked it up last Saturday at Kay's Jewelers! It is SO beautiful, and totally called for a ring photo-shoot! haha :)

Here are a few pictures of my Purity Ring...



Isn't it pretty? When I saw it I knew it was the one I wanted! It had everything-A heart, a sign of staying pure to God with the cross, and two diamonds! :)



I tried to be art-sy with this one! :)



"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in Purity." -1 Timothy 4:12

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Also, I have some good news-today is our first day of Photoshop 8 Classes at our local library! Yay! :)

Have a great day! :)

4 comments:

KyAnn said...

That's awesome! It's a beautiful ring. I love, love, love the second and third pictures-they are so creative and pretty!!
KyAnn
http;//bloommagazine.webs.com

Sereina said...

That's awesome! And what a beautiful ring! The third is is my favorite.

Much love,
Sereina

Alex Maria said...

Lovely photos! Congrats on your amazing ring! :D

Maddie said...

Beautiful Jessica!
I have a purity ring too...that one is really pretty!

-Maddie

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness