Saturday, September 4, 2010

Photoshoot at the Park!


Hey Everyone!

This was quite a while ago, but I want to share some pictures I took of my sister at our local park! I took them when I Heart Faces was doing the "Sunglasses" category. It was my first time doing a photoshoot at somewhere other than my house! So, this is a milestone in my photography! hehe I also edited them in Photoshop Elements 8-we bought it! Yay! :)

Here are the pictures...



I LOVED this bridge-it was such a pretty location!




I love my sister's smile! :)




This tree was really cool and very out of the ordinary-the perfect place for a picture! :)

I hope you enjoyed them! Which one's your favorite picture? I hope to get some new pictures on here soon-we recently went to our State Fair! :)

Have a Great Day!

4 comments:

Alex Maria said...

The second one is very creative--my fave! :)

Elyssa said...

These are really great! You're so lucky to have Photoshop 8! I want it :)

Sereina said...

Great photos! That bridge is pretty neat. Photoshop Elements is awesome. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. ;)

Katherine Schultz said...

Wow! I love them :) Photos outdoors are always great, aren' they?

And yep! She does have one beautiful smile!!

Have a happy day,

K xx

Uniquely Me Photography © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness